The complete guide you need for a fresh new summer look is here!
I'm here to show you 5 simple ways to freshen up that summer look while still being comfortable!
Let's face it- the last thing any of us want to do is get up and put on a full face of makeup (Especially for those of us down South who sweat like a pig) and fix our hair when we know it's going to end up in a bun anyways.
But it is completely possible to still look decent.
FIVE WAYS TO LOOK LIKE YOU CARE AND BE COMFY:
- Throw on a pair of crisp white sneakers with any outfit and it is SUPER versatile. It looks great with shorts and a tee or that comfy t-shirt dress you love. Here's a tip for you: To keep my converse white.... I wash them! Super easy and it keeps them looking brand new which makes a huge difference!
- Mom Jeans- If you haven't jumped on the mom jeans bandwagon yet... you are missing out! Hello comfort! Let me add that I HATE jeans, but good stretchy mom jeans are some of our faves at Posh! Some of our favorites have been Kancan and Judy Blue, which you can get here!
- I don't know about you but I live in graphic tees. They are for sure my summer staple. They are so dang easy to dress up. I want go into all of that.. you can check it out here on a previous blog "How to Dress Up Your Tee"
- The number one staple piece that should be in your closet is a t-shirt dress. These are comfortable and versitale. You can wear it to church, to the pool. the park, running errand, out on date night. Wherever you go and whatever plans you have this is one of those you can wear all day long no matter what you are doing. Did we mention they are incredibly comfortable and have pockets!
- Cute Hat- Seriously a life saver. Covers up your crazy hair that you haven't washed in a week.