Sometimes Mama dresses up too 💁🏼♀️
Things I hear on a daily basis from mamas on the go:
1. I don’t have time 🙅🏼♀️
2. I don’t know how ⁉️
3. I want to be comfortable 🥰
4. I’m not confident with how my body looks.
I’m here to tell you a few things ladies ‼️‼️‼️ So listen up!
1. This look seriously took me 30 seconds to throw in on my way out the door to our 3rd and probably not last doctors appointment this week.
••• Black leggings ✅
••• Cute, but comfy top ✅
••• Tennis Shoes ✅
2. I just had a baby 6 weeks ago
3. 👏 I 👏 AM 👏 NOT 👏 CONFIDENT 👏 WITH 👏 HOW 👏 MY 👏 BODY 👏 LOOKS 👏 EITHER 👏
4. Dressing up cute doesn’t mean you can’t be comfy!
I work hard to bring styles to you ladies who want to feel confident and beautiful in the clothes you wear. I’m a mama too and I know you need clothes that are versatile for your everyday lifestyle. This outfit was thrown on to run out the door in a hurry, but I could also dress this up with jeans, booties and a cute necklace for a nicer look.
Shop the look:
To order the shoes go to our VIP Page